Translate

Way To The Woods Announcement Trailer



The little Bambi swirled in the Way to the Woods video game!

Anthony Tan a 17 year old Australian, who released some footage of his video game called Way to the Woods in the late 2015, has finally shown an announcement trailer for this dreamy adventure.
His years and the aesthetics of his work attracted the public's attention instantaneously, many were optimistic that his adventure would earn the deserved and needed financial support.

Luckily, Tan has managed to contract a job with a publisher around the project over the past 26 months and has made a big leap in terms of finishing the game.

"I had to spend a lot of time exploring the world I wanted to express, the kind of tones and gameplay I could properly deliver. I feel like I can actually create and deliver the game I have in mind, "says the seventeen-year-old developer Anthony Tan.

Way to the Woods will be available for PC`s and current game consoles in early 2019.


Comments

Popular Posts